The NCC has partnered with Eurobodalla Shire Council to deliver to the community the Food Waste Challenge. The Challenge workshop is free for all people who live in this area and will take place as follows:
The Workshop will cover the following topics:
- an explanation of the environmental and economic impacts of food waste;
- shopping with a list;
- menu planning;
- cooking with correct portion sizes;
- how to cook leftovers;
- what staples to have stored in your fridge, cupboard and freezer;
- how to store food correctly and preserving seasonal and surplus food; and
- how to become a Food Waste Champion.
Please “Register Now” to take part in the Eurobodalla Food Waste Challenge!